Skip to main content

More youthful Generations and Madden Rant

Subsequent to being on Madden reddit for two or three days I have seen an example arise and Its actual alarming.


Kids today dont know how to suck at a computer game.


I see many posts concerning how this game sucks and on the off chance that you talk regarding how to not make it suck you get called an "EA brown-nose". Madden is a football recreation game. There will be times you dont win. That doesn't mean the game sucks.


It implies you suck. However, only for that game. You really do realize you can play again and attempt not suck and perhaps win.


Furthermore I mean by sucking that they dont appear to need to improve. I know when I previously played madden I was horrendous in light of the fact that I didn't comprehend the sport of football. Then, at that point, the more I watch and played the more I comprehended. Assuming I suck at a game, and I will not improve at it, that isn't the games shortcoming.


I see posts like "Why I cannot toss the ball profound any longer, this game is garbage" Well, perhaps on the grounds that the game designers are causing the AI to get that assuming you run similar plays again and again, they will change out they play you. This implies you really need to play the sport of football to win. Offset assault with run and pass with play activities SPRINKLED in.


The grumblings are consistently something very similar and consistently fall off the same way. YOU SUCK. The things you grumble about dont happen to me or other great madden players since know how the game functions.


I've played online for perhaps 5 min before I ease up to establishment mode. No one internet based thinks often about playing football, they care more with regards to Twitch perspectives and Records.


I recall a period where the main way you could play with a companion was in the event that he was perched on a similar sofa as you. So if his/her junk talking went crazy... SMACK...


Ultimately, I simply need to say for every one individuals who come on here and slam EA for madden. Make your own game or shut the hellfire up. Madden has taken jumps and limits since madden 04, hellfire even madden 15. You have no clue about what all of you are referring to and until you comprehend that every one of the issues you are having are YOUR concerns ad not the games the better this madden-stanza will be.


Thank you for reading this post, we offer madden 22 coins, mut 23 coins so fast & proffessional, many players knows us. Happy everyday~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NBA 2K23 Ultimate Quests Guide and List of Quests (MyCAREER)

The latest additions to the series are " Quests" in NBA 2K 23  MyCAREER , a new generation game, where players are challenged to complete various challenges and activities. Introduction The game NBA 2K 23  it's all about integration. The brand-new feature in the series is "Quests" included in the NBA 2K 23  MyCAREER that allow players to take on various tasks and challenges across the city to earn rewards (2K 23  MT) from your MyPLAYER. Rewards vary from receiving a Gym Rat Badge to unlocking the Penthouse and earning " Rebirth" and many other rewards “In addition to the primary story arc, 2K has introduced additional Side Quests to improve the experience.". There are plenty of possibilities for fun and exciting activities throughout the city that are altered regularly, weekly, and even seasonal. General Info and Tips for Quests NBA 2K 23   ·  Quests are available under the menu called MyCAREER. ·  There are five Quest major categories: Personal B...

One-handed weapons is acceptable or bad

Apart from the rogue dual-wielding two one-handed weapons I haven't apparent abounding players alive about with two-handed weaponry. - One-handed weapons accord beneath damage, but they do so added generally as the advance acceleration is greater. Therefore these are bigger ill-fitted for abilities that alone activate afterwards a assertive cardinal of attacks or accept a adventitious percentage. - Two-handed weapons accord added damage, but a lot slower. These are best acclimated with abilities that accept a ability bulk or are angry to a cooldown to achieve the advance count. P2Pah provide diablo 4 service: - Diablo IV Gold for sale - Diablo IV Items - Diablo IV Accounts - Diablo IV Boosting Most of the abilities in Diablo 4 assume to be capped by a cooldown or ability cost. There is additionally the actuality that weapon accident is baseline for e.g. summon/companion accident which afresh promotes two-handed weapons. Most bodies may aloof go for the bigger cardinal aback compar...

Titan Grip confusion: Staves in WoTLK

Staves labored with TG for me closing night, and dont now. Is Titan Grip prepurported to paintings with staves or now no longer? My weapon drop RNG has been missing this phase, havent visible a unmarried non-polearm assault 2H drop till closing night. We were given a L225 assault workforce off of Kologarn 10m, simplest druids had been healers, so I were given it for science. Titan's Grip simplest specifies 2H swords, axes, and maces, however my tooltip became announcing I may want to equip it and it labored! I became DWing it with a Deaths Bite,  cheap WoW WoTLK Classic Gold  and did so all of the manner via the relaxation of our clear. No troubles whatsoever, I even remembered studying that doing so could make the workforce now no longer deal harm while Cleaving or Whirlwinding, however it became all fine. I log in today, and spot that the Staff became now no longer no my back, and withinside the individual screen, the icon is purple and Disabled. No count how I attempt to eq...