Skip to main content

About the longevity of Vengeant Cascade builds

I have approximately 80 divs remaining, and I don't want them to go to waste in the standard league. I'm looking for a build that can make good use of my remaining currency and offers decent tankiness. While I don't mind occasional deaths, I prefer builds that are not glass cannons. Ideally, I want a build that excels in mapping, but I'm also open to a build that is strong for bossing and still performs well in mapping.


I've already tried explode totems, and although I acknowledge their strength, I didn't enjoy playing that build personally. My previous builds included poison SRS and RF Jugg.


I'm skeptical about the longevity of Vengeant Cascade builds. If they manage to survive until version 3.22, I believe they'll likely become obsolete by version 3.23.


Bow builds are highly advantageous in this league, especially with the inclusion of VC and some exceptional weapons.


Other options for attack builds include cold or lightning SST (Spectral Shield Throw) and pneumatic dagger poison builds, which are quite enjoyable as they allow for easy swapping between Molten Strike, Lightning Strike, and Frost Blades using a similar setup.


For mapping, I find Frost Blades with at least one Chain (via Deadeye flesh//flame or the support gem) to be the most fun. On the other hand, Molten Strike is exceptionally strong for single-target damage or in confined spaces like Delve. I keep two different Lightning Coils for gem swapping, as it makes the process easier compared to repeatedly recoloring one. An added bonus is the opportunity to try out the new PF (Pathfinder).


There are also some intriguing Saboteur builds utilizing crucible weapons, although I'm not as knowledgeable about those. I believe Rue has an Elemental Overload CoC rolling magma build, and the cooldown reduction per power charge modifier can be insane for builds like wardloop.

POE,POE2


In this league, it's possible to create a Divergent Discharge character with a 100% chance to not consume charges. However, I'm unsure how easy it will be to obtain a +1 socketed dexterity gems synth base with the additional requirement of crucible +1. This may require acquiring an awakened enhance gem at level 11, which can be a challenging and expensive endeavor.


Typically, this kind of combination is not feasible, but it might be worth attempting. Charge stacking can be costly, though.


Lastly, I don't believe that the Scourge Arrow + Manaforged Arrows spam build will survive until version 3.22. Palsteron has a guide for Deadeye, and Goratha has one for Saboteur, if you're interested in exploring those options.


Best Cheapest POE Currency and Path Of Exile Items for sale at MMOexp shop - Buy POE Chaos Orbs and POE Exalted Orbs now, you can get more off..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NBA 2K23 Ultimate Quests Guide and List of Quests (MyCAREER)

The latest additions to the series are " Quests" in NBA 2K 23  MyCAREER , a new generation game, where players are challenged to complete various challenges and activities. Introduction The game NBA 2K 23  it's all about integration. The brand-new feature in the series is "Quests" included in the NBA 2K 23  MyCAREER that allow players to take on various tasks and challenges across the city to earn rewards (2K 23  MT) from your MyPLAYER. Rewards vary from receiving a Gym Rat Badge to unlocking the Penthouse and earning " Rebirth" and many other rewards “In addition to the primary story arc, 2K has introduced additional Side Quests to improve the experience.". There are plenty of possibilities for fun and exciting activities throughout the city that are altered regularly, weekly, and even seasonal. General Info and Tips for Quests NBA 2K 23   ·  Quests are available under the menu called MyCAREER. ·  There are five Quest major categories: Personal B...

Path of Exile 2: Passives, Rewards, & Tips Breach Guide

There are four special events that players can encounter while mapping the Path of Exile 2 endgame Atlas - Delirium , Rituals, Expeditions, and Breaches. All of these events can spawn on endgame maps, and are marked with a unique symbol that hovers above each map's Node on the Atlas Map screen. In PoE 2, Breaches are one of the most common Atlas features, though it isn't immediately obvious what a Breach is or what to do with one after discovering it on a map. This guide covers how to start Breaches, what you must do to complete a Breach, how the Breach Passive Skill Tree works, and the Breach rewards you can get for completing these endgame events. PoE 2 Breaches & Breach Circles, Explained How To Complete Breach Events In Path of Exile 2 Atlas Map Nodes with Breach Events are highlighted on the Atlas Map with a purple icon featuring an outstretched hand that reaches upward. If you see this icon above a Map Node, it will contain a Breach somewhere within. Breaches appear l...

Titan Grip confusion: Staves in WoTLK

Staves labored with TG for me closing night, and dont now. Is Titan Grip prepurported to paintings with staves or now no longer? My weapon drop RNG has been missing this phase, havent visible a unmarried non-polearm assault 2H drop till closing night. We were given a L225 assault workforce off of Kologarn 10m, simplest druids had been healers, so I were given it for science. Titan's Grip simplest specifies 2H swords, axes, and maces, however my tooltip became announcing I may want to equip it and it labored! I became DWing it with a Deaths Bite,  cheap WoW WoTLK Classic Gold  and did so all of the manner via the relaxation of our clear. No troubles whatsoever, I even remembered studying that doing so could make the workforce now no longer deal harm while Cleaving or Whirlwinding, however it became all fine. I log in today, and spot that the Staff became now no longer no my back, and withinside the individual screen, the icon is purple and Disabled. No count how I attempt to eq...